Nenad Saković was born in 1968 in Ivanjica, Serbia.
He has graduated from Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Belgrade in 1994, majoring in electronics and telecommunications, and received his MScEE diploma. MBA has received in 2010, attending program at University of Sheffield (UK), finance track.
He has CMI diploma the highest level (7th) in strategic management and leadership, from the Chartered Management institute in London.
He completed numerous sales, management courses and leadership seminars and trainings in the country and abroad.
Working experience of engineer, manager and entrepreneur of almost 20 years is gained by working in few companies:
- Since 1994 the leading domestic telecom equipment factory GT Communications, as an IT, development, and field service engineer, as well as a sales engineer and latest three years Marketing and Sales Director. Drawing on the entirely new programs, based on partnerships with leading European and international vendors of telecommunications equipment and power systems, he realized sales growth of 20 to 40% per year.
- In 2003 Nenad has joined Siemens Belgrade, as an Account Manager, and to less than two years, became Head of Com E department, He was Siemens One Manager for hotels and Project Director of hotel Splendid in Montenegro.
- When that part of Siemens, in 2006th was curved out into an independent company on a global level, Nenad became the first CEO of the local branch,
- In 2010, he has purchased the company he managed as the majority shareholder from the parent company Siemens Gmbh Munich, in an unprecedented MBO in Serbia. 15years old business were continued in the same company with a new name NES Communications and the new owners, even more successful than before, that the company has grown two & three times till today.
Nenad is in private business since 2010, developing own and partners portfolio of the investment, which now includes a few companies and businesses, including NES Communications (ex Siemens Enterprise Communications) and NEScom - the first service provider of unified communications in Serbia.
Nenad has recently become the largest shareholder and director of the Open it, which is this involvement, in addition to providing services in the field of ICT and electro engineering, expanded work in the field of management consulting, and support the development business.
In his career he worked at, or contracted, or managed the ICT and electrical projects with a total value of few tens of millions EUR, at home and abroad.
He has participated as a speaker and lecturer at more national conferences on telecommunications and ICT as well as international corporate seminars and conferences.
In all companies he worked for he was receiving corporate awards.
Besides the managerial job he deals with economic research in the field of outsourced ICT services, FDI, macroeconomics and finance. He is an author of the "BIG index" for banks, which was published 2012th year.
Branko was born in 1961. in Belgrade.
He is an electrical engineer with a huge, 25 -year experience in the installation , project management and commissioning of the wide variety of electrical and telecommunications systems and projects at home and abroad in the public and private telecommunications networks and facilities.
The license for the design and installation since 2001. The authorized and licensed designer and installer of the 2003.
In 2009 received his PMP Project Management Professional from PMI.
Early in his career, he briefly worked as a lecturer in electrical engineering subjects in high school, and then built an impressive engineering career in the following companies:
- GT Communications (serb. DŽITI) since 1990 by 2007 , the first five years he worked as a service engineer and then as a manager of field engineering department. Under his direct management , planning and organization the factory has implemented all major contracts with Telekom Srbija, Telekom Srpske, Electric Power Company and Gazprom in Russia, Yugoslav Army, Police in Serbia and Macedonia, Bulgarian railways, EPS & EMS, the special projects in China and others. Projects have included a variety of technologies He has managed installation and commissioning of more than 100 public telephone exchange with over 80,000 ports in the network of PTT and Telekom Serbia, 150 power supply systems, more than 60 radio links, 40 base stations and 80 private branch exchanges.
- Since 2007 to 2010 worked at Siemens Enterprise Communications Belgrade as Project Manager and was responsible for the implementation of major projects, which include, in addition to telecommunication equipment, also automation systems, fire protection, video surveillance and security, and A / V conferencing systems and others. The biggest customer was Montenegrostars group with the Hotel Splendido and Montenegro, then Hotel Intercontinental in Belgrade, EMS, University of Novi Sad and Belgrade, Clinical Center Kragujevac, FAS - FIAT and others.
- Since 2010 continued to work the same jobs for the NES Communications, the order since 2011.expanded its professional engagement by becoming a partner and director of Open IT, where he currently works as COO and Senior Project Manager.
Diplomirao je na Elektrotehnickom fakultetu u Beogradu 2014. godine, na smeru elektronika cime je stekao zanje Diplomirani Ing. elektrotehnike i racunarstva.
• 2007. godine zapocinje svoju radnu karijeru u producentskoj kuci Emotion production. U okviru produkcije radi u interactive sektoru u kojoj ima vodecu ulogu na poslovima, održavanja, kreiranja i manipulacije sadržaja pratecih sajtova produkcije. Glavna je osoba u upravljanju kvizova. U okviru pripadajuceg tima radi na raznim projektima.
• Od 2008. osniva par internet sajtova na kojim je glavni urednik.
• 2014. nakon završetka studija pocinje da radi na procesu digitalizacije u okviru Ministarstva za Trgovinu, turizam i telekomunikacije. Vodeca je osoba za implementaciju i dodelu zelenog žiga garancije “Digital TV”. U okviru informacionog sektora radi na poslovima implementacije prelaska sa analognog na digitalno emitovanje.
• 2015. godine prelazi u firmu Open it now d.o.o. gde do danas radi na poziciji Inžinjera tehnicke podrške i administracije sajta Sellex.rs
Pored usavršavanja u okviru svoje elektro struke, širi interesovanja u ostalim oblastima. Paralelno sa školovanjem završio je i osnovnu muzicku školu i stekao je razne veštine u okviru volonterskog rada.
Govori engleski jezik.